The Frank and Pam Network celebrates the life of our beloved Frank Calabrese:
Francis J. Calabrese (September 25, 1946 – September 19, 2009) was a very special person and a cherished friend to many.
He was married for 22 years to Pam Logan-Calabrese. She maintains this website to celebrate his life and provide information about a scholarship fund in his memory at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
- 10/25/09 Cal Poly Memorial
- Cal Poly Scholarship
- Remembrances from Friends
- Tribute Videos
- Voices by Frank Calabrese
I would like to thank the following people who lovingly gave of their time, effort and spirit to the memorial on October 25, 2009 in its creation, planning and execution:
- Craig Hines for the invocation
- Don Weegar and Jane Worthy for countless hours of planning, coordination, filming, and tribute video
- Alex Uvalle and Dave Evans for tribute video
- Woody Goulart for tribute video
- Dan Mull for technical assistance
- Carol Zareg for closing prayer
- Chris O’Connell from Hospice Partners for music
- Larry Benson for video editing services
- Russ Bik for first website and blog
- and all the many others who made it possible that day from sharing their memories to assisting behind the scenes.
I would also like to especially thank and acknowledge Woody Goulart, whose generosity of time and love for Frank has made this website and the final production of the multimedia content online possible for everyone to enjoy.